Another Distraction

A somewhat eclectic blog by a woman who's easily distracted...

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Almost There


Hey! Look what's blocking! In the time it takes most knitters to knit an entire sweater (or two), I am finally blocking my lace tam.


Sometimes life just isn't conducive to knitting. Or blocking. It's not always a bad thing, mind you; for instance, I had a fabulous, but jam-packed weekend. But that's for another post--perhaps eye-candy Friday.


The tam was a fun and relaxing knit (when I was paying attention). Ordinarily, I would imagine a reasonable knitter* could finish this in a weekend. The pattern, by Susan Rainey of The Rainey Sisters, was clearly written and easy to follow. I highly recommend it. (The blog is great, too.)


More pictures when it's off the plate, but for now, here are a couple more shots.








*reasonable knitter = knitter who is not me**

**me = quite possibly the slowest and/or most absent-minded knitter on the planet

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger lv2knit said...

I am as proud as a mother hen! It is beautiful!!

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Romi said...

Ooooh! Very pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home