Another Distraction

A somewhat eclectic blog by a woman who's easily distracted...

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Getting Started

Naturally, I'm already behind schedule with NaNoWriMo. Big surprise*. I'm not pleased with what I've written thus far (another big surprise*), I can't put my hands on the list of writing ideas I've already started, and I have absolutely no idea what I want to write about, so today I'm starting over with some exercises.

Of course, I can't easily put my hands on the books and decks of writing exercises I already have, so I've turned to the Internet.

In case any of you are interested in doing a few creative writing exercises of your own, I'm listing some of the sites I've found here, although I haven't yet tried any of them, so use them at your own risk:


And then, just for fun, there's this one ('cause we really don't want to take all of this too seriously)--warning: it contains foul language and some crass content. Funny, but crass.

Anybody else know of any good resources?

*sarcasm

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home