Another Distraction

A somewhat eclectic blog by a woman who's easily distracted...

Thursday, June 07, 2007

What I've Been Up To

As it relates to knitting and such.

A post of (not so great) pictures. Mostly. (Both to expedite the posting of this entry, and to distract you from the lack of project progress.)

  1. I knit a dishrag. Or two.



  2. I worked on The Second Sock. (First Sock shown so you don't think I'm just recycling the old pics.)


  3. I joined "Summer of Socks". Yes, it was a while ago. Yes, I'm only now getting around to posting about it. I'll put the button in the side bar--you know--when I get around to organizing this place...


  4. I joined Full Thread Ahead's "Full Toes Ahead" Sock Club.

  5. I did a bit of spinning on my drop spindles. There are sections that almost look like yarn. Almost.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home