Another Distraction

A somewhat eclectic blog by a woman who's easily distracted...

Friday, November 10, 2006

Another Friday

First, the eye candy photo I tried to upload last Friday... If I get no other photos up on this entry, at least the eye candy will be here. Only seems fair, since technical issues kept me from posting it last week, and I probably won't post next week--but we'll see.

In knitting news, I have FINALLY been making noticeable progress on the sock for the boyfriend. It has a heel now, and the decreases on the gusset are almost done, so it's starting to look like a sock! Woohoo! A picture as soon as I can snap one(hopefully, today at lunch, but don't hold your breath). I was hoping to have gotten a little further last night, but it turns out I can't pay attention to decreases and watch Blade Trinity at the same time. Should have brought out the non-project I told you about in the last post. Oh well.

Happy Friday!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home