Another Distraction

A somewhat eclectic blog by a woman who's easily distracted...

Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy Friday!


Five things that make me happy today:

  1. My new knitting bag—even better because it was a gift from my wonderful boyfriend. (Yes, I know. I still need a better way to refer to my wonderful boyfriend on the blog.)
  2. The fact that I will have an extra hour to spend with my new knitting bag, its contents, and my wonderful boyfriend this weekend, thanks to daylight savings time. (Please do not try to point out to me that I don’t really get an extra hour this weekend, since I’m really just getting back the hour that was stolen from me in the spring. I haven’t seen that hour in six months, so it will be a new and glorious gift when I get it on Sunday. This may have something to do with the fact that, when I was small and my room was a mess, my mother used to gather up the toys I had laying around and put them in a box in the closet for some period of time. When she’d break them out again, it was like getting new toys that I already loved all over again. I know. I’m strange. Humor me.)
  3. I survived yesterday.
  4. It is sunny and gorgeous, and if the weather forecast is to be believed, it will remain so throughout the weekend.
  5. This picture:
A cute and fuzzy reminder of an incredible weekend getaway in June. Perhaps more meaningful for me than you, but still, it is today’s eye candy, what with it being Friday and all.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home