Another Distraction

A somewhat eclectic blog by a woman who's easily distracted...

Monday, November 27, 2006

The World's Slowest Sock

I don't even want to think about how long I've been working on this sock. It's embarrassing. Of course, I suspect it would help if I worked on it every day for a reasonable amount of time...

I did take it to Disneyland with me, and I got a little more done than is shown here, but the lines weren't nearly as long as I thought they'd be. (Of course, we were really only in the parks on Thursday and Friday...)

Sadly, although it traveled with me, I didn't pick it up once over Thanksgiving weekend. Bad knit-blogger.

I know I should just work on it until I finish the pair before I start any new projects, but I have a couple of things I need to get done for Christmas. Sigh.

Anybody have any tips on speeding yourself through projects you seem to be stuck on?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home