Another Distraction

A somewhat eclectic blog by a woman who's easily distracted...

Friday, July 27, 2007

Catching Up. Maybe...

Well, I don't think I'll ever be totally caught up on anything, and I certainly won't catch up on the Mystery Stole, but my first SOS07 sock is just about done, and I finished the latest Harry Potter, so it's safe to go back to the Internet. Of course, I cheated. I listened to the CDs, which really helped reduce commute stress: "that's okay, go ahead and cut me off--just gives me more time to listen."

Lots of stuff going on, and lots I want to write about here, but I never seem to have enough time any more.

Anyway, here's some not-so-great eye candy Friday of some surprise visitors I encountered in the grassy area between buildings at work. I only had my camera phone, so they're not the best pix I've ever taken, but they make me smile, and I hope they do the same for you.





Happy Friday!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home