Another Distraction

A somewhat eclectic blog by a woman who's easily distracted...

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Still Here...

Just a quick post to let you know I'm still around, even though I missed eye candy Friday last week, and haven't posted in a week and a half. I'm hoping to post tomorrow, but I've been saying that for quite a while now, so I figured I better do a quickie now.

Boyfriend sock #2 is *almost* finished. Really. I swear. I'm on the toe decreases (this one's leg-down), to 44 stitches (started with 84). Dang work gets in the way.

And as soon as that's done, I can get back to my very first toe-up sock, which is also my debut in the Summer of Socks. (See link to the right--I'll put links in later. Must post this and go to work. Again--pesky work!) That poor sock has been ripped out multiple times. I finally decided the knitting gods weren't going to let me create a new sock until the boyfriend sock was done, so...

Pics when I get the camera back. (I know--it's been forever...)

And since it's possible I won't get around to posting tomorrow, happy fourth to the American crowd! (Well, happy fourth to everyone. You know what I mean.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home