Another Distraction

A somewhat eclectic blog by a woman who's easily distracted...

Monday, May 12, 2008

Do I dare?

Jessica's doing the Summer of Socks (SOS) again this year over at Zarzuela Knits and Crochets. I was perhaps the most pathetic participant last year, finishing a grand total of *almost* ONE sock. So, I wasn't even going to officially play along this year. I figured I should just sit on the sidelines knitting sock(s) while I watch. You know? Prove myself (or redeem myself) before I try again. But now Wendy's writing a new sock pattern that's only available to SOS participants. And it's really, really cute. And I want it.

I do have a few long plane rides planned for the summer, so I should have more sock knitting time this summer...

Do I dare?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home